Travel mayhem today.

Sunday, 21 March 2010

This weekend has been one of the best for a while saw my lovely boyfriend (Joe) and went to see You Me At Six at the Brixton Academy with a load of lovely people :). That was Saturday night, and Friday night saw Joe's band play in high Wycombe (check them out www.myspace.com/tvuk) which was also nice. However took me 5 hours to get home from London to oxford when it usually takes me an hour or so. Not cool! Ah well that's what you can expect from public transport!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so much fun! Sorry about the long trip home..sounds worth it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to this YMAS show too, this was just AWESOME, right??? haaha. For me it was a long way to go, because i am not from the UK, but it definetely worth it haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Pip Natasha All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger